We don’t provide our Support through any other channel (including, but not limited to direct e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or over the phone) at this time.
- Tickets System: All support request will be delivered exclusively through the Ticket System. Support requests submitted through any other communication channel will not be addressed.
- Community Forum: Find and share ideas with other Joobi users around the world.(not monitored by admin)
- Live Chat: Available for presale and license related questions only. No setup and/or other software related problems.
- Skype: Skype is only available for Ultimate Plan users (1 hour maximum weekly limit).
Live Chat support is for Pre-sales (pre-order and license) question only. Any troubleshooting assistance will not be honored.
Ticket system is always the efficient way to get help.
Hours of Operation
Support is provided during business days from 7:00-21:00 GMT (Monday through Friday). We do also try our best to reply on weekends if we have time but not guaranteed.
Response times are limited to the hours of operation. There is no guarantee of a specific response timeframe. Our actual response times may vary depending on your subscription plan, the volume of tickets receive and we may take longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries.
Support is not available in the following days:
- Christmas Eve
- New Years Eve
Things we will NOT support
- Outdated Versions (Joobi, Joomla and WordPress)
- Incompatibility with other products
- Problematic Hosting
- Support does not cover customizations and 3rd party plugins.
- Localhost to Production migration issues
- Customized version of Joobi products
- Website building
- Personal product training and configurations (We provide Documentation)
- Template clashes
We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered to be a support and customization. In general, if a customization requires 2-3 lines of new code, we’ll be glad to assist. However, if your question requires more than that amount of code, you’ll need to contact a developer to assist you.
You can try to post your job requirements at any of a number of technical/programming job listing sites:
Just because the system doesn't have the feature you want, doesn't mean its a bug. We only consider a bug that can be reproduced in all your websites and especially in our demo site (http://demo.joobi.co). We will do our best to fix any defects in our Products as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. However to keep things in order, all bug reports are handled base on severity.
- Critical bugs are generally be fixed during the weekly update
- Non critical bugs will be scheduled according to a variety of considerations
Support Eligibility and Application Maintenance
Joobi Support is able to provide premium support to customers with an active subscription only. Each plans has a corresponding number of contracts that you can use to obtain premium support. When you purchase a plan, you will receive an API key that you can use to administer your commercial purchase. The first website you will administer will be the only site eligible for premium support.
Application maintenance covers access to support and application updates. When your subscription expires, the software will continue to function, however you are restricted to access premium support and software updates (including security patches).
Customers are responsible for maintaining and upgrading their own Applications. Joobi Support will provide guidance on how to do this, but we will not be able to provide personal assistance or do the upgrade process for you. If you need our expertise, please refer to the install and upgrade services offering.
- Support is not provided to websites other than the one administered in your account.
- Support contract is not transferrable once it is used.
- You can install Joobi products to unlimited websites and obtain updates for as long as you have an active subscription.
Joobi reserves the right to change or modify it's current Support Policy with no prior notice. If we decide to change, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the modification date.