Please Note: Joobi support agents are located in the North and South America and most support tickets/live chat will be handled in the GMT -4 timezone; from 10:am to 5:00pm.
Joobi provides Free support services to all Joobi users (free or commercial). Support includes installation guidance, bugs fixing, and license/order difficulties. Support does Not include:
- personal support via email or skype
- update issues after updating from older version (we expect you to keep your Application up-to-date all the time with a working backup)
- troubleshooting assistance for any Joobi Products that has been integrated using a 3rd party component or plugin
- server setup and/or installation of required libraries in order to have a functional Joomla environment
- rebuilding your website
- general Joomla support (please use the Joomla forum)
- installation, troubleshooting and/or administration of Joomla components and plugins
- Joomla template clashes due to third party overrides, we recommend to contact the template developer
- migration issues from localhost to production site
- old version users (make sure that you are running the latest version)
- custom design requests related to the look and feel of your template. You will need to hire a freelancer if you are unable to implement the desired changes yourself
Support is not liable for any site malfunctions resulting from software update without proper working backup.
We’re happy to help if you;
- Write descriptive titles of your problems.
- Work out the steps it takes to create the bug and write them down as accurately as you can.
- Provide informations that might help us work out the issue like, the site is running in a shared host, the browser is IE9, it's PHP version, etc.
- Make sure to assign your ticket to a correct category to speed up the ticket response and to avoid misinformation.
- Make sure that what you are experiencing is actually a bug and that it can be repeated.
- Don't create duplicate tickets. Ticket duplication will likely make your ticket less prioritized.
- Do not send us ten issue in a single bug report.
Places You'd Find Answers
For installation guide, bugs fixing, and troubleshooting, please use:
- Video Tutorials
- Ticket System
- Live Chat
- Community Forum
- PreSale FAQs
- Please respect the support agents and mind our cultural differences when reading our replies.
- All support email will be ignored. If you have critical problems then you’re more than welcome to contact us by ticket system.
Estimated Response Time
On week days, we’ll respond usually between few minutes to 24 hours to ticket inquiry that need our immediate attention. Please avoid submitting issues in the forum if you want to get an answer as soon as possible. The forum is a great place to share new ideas and suggestions for product features and functionality.
We view every support request as an opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to delighting our customers. In some rare cases that we cannot respond on time, please be patient. We promise to make contact no later than 48 hours after receiving your request. Thank you for your patience.
*Joobi reserves the right to change or modify it's current Support Policy at anytimte without providing notice.