Sales and refund policy.
Our products has been carefully tested, and is guaranteed to work. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product within 30 days for your money back—your request must be in the form of a support ticket so we can easily track your request.
We do not accept returns of:
- Any product(s) returned more than 30 days from the date of purchase. (sorry, 31 days is too late!)
- Any product(s) purchased more than 30 days that is not working or project has been cancelled.
- Order of Joobi website templates and Newsletter templates
- Any product(s) that is custom configured to your specifications by Joobi developers, including personalized product
- Any support upgrades or renewal purchases
- Any product(s) service and installation charges are not refundable.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Joobi is not responsible for typographical errors. Joobi reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Joobi Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- Joobi reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Joobi Store at any time.
- Joobi may make changes to any products or services offered at the Joobi Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the Joobi Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Joobi makes no commitment to update the information provided at the Joobi Store with respect to such products and services.
- Joobi reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
(1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Joobi Store, or to any portion of the Joobi Store, for any reason;
(2) to modify or change the Joobi Store, or any portion of the Joobi Store, and any applicable policies or terms;
(3) to interrupt the operation of the Joobi Store, or any portion of the Joobi Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Joobi Store are governed by New Zealand law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Joobi employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Joobi Store's policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- Joobi’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by Joobi of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between Joobi and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
- The Joobi Store provides access to Joobi international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Joobi products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Joobi in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.