Sales and refund policy.
We want you to be satisfied with any product you buy from us, period. We achieve this by providing Free full featured versions of most of the Joobi products so that you can "evaluate before you buy" without restriction and limitation of time.
When it comes to knowing if a product or service is right for you, nothing can beat a chance to experience and test-drive it for yourself. Because of our "evaluate it before you buy it" approach, we generally don't isssue refunds for our products and services once a subscription is purchased (since you already tried it and decided to buy it). However...
Joobi will provide a refund in the following cases:
- jNews Single License Purchases: If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product within 30 days from your date of purchase for your money back—your request must be in the form of a support ticket so we can easily track your request.
*jNews is added in the Joobi Club plans as part of the suite, this is not refundable.
- Billing error: The user must provide either the unsubscription confirmation reference number, or forward the unsubscription confirmation email to show that they unsubscribed before (not on or after) the renewal date on file for the service in question.
If You Cancel a Subscription
If you elect to cancel a subscription or service, Joobi does not provide a refund for the remainder of the month, year, or billing period for an unsubscribed service.
- Joobi reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Joobi Store at any time.
- Joobi may make changes to any products or services offered at the Joobi Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the Joobi Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Joobi makes no commitment to update the information provided at the Joobi Store with respect to such products and services.
- Joobi reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
(1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Joobi Store, or to any portion of the Joobi Store, for any reason;
(2) to modify or change the Joobi Store, or any portion of the Joobi Store, and any applicable policies or terms;
(3) to interrupt the operation of the Joobi Store, or any portion of the Joobi Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Joobi Store are governed by New Zealand law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Joobi employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Joobi Store's policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
Refund Policy FAQ
If I forget to cancel before my renewal date, can I get a refund?
No. Whenever possible, we offer Free full featured versions to ensure that the service is something you want before you make the first payment. We send out a series of reminder message to the user's Joobi Account prior to the expiration of the first actual charge. In addition, you can cancel at any point in time during the billing period within your Paypal account. Please refer to this article on how you can cancel your recurring.
How to cancel a auto-recurring payment?
We use auto-recurring payments to make your payment processing simple so you you can simply set-it and forget it, and focus on your business. However, you can cancel at any point in time during the billing period within your Paypal account. Please refer to this article on how you can cancel your recurring.
Joobi reserves the right to change or modify it's current Refund Policy with no prior notice. If we decide to change our Refund Policy, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the modification date below.
Revised on 24th January, 2014