We needed a cutting edge multi-vendor solution to drive our marketplace and work seamlessly with jomsocial. We tried many options but jmarket pro was by far the best we've found. So good in fact that we ended up buying the fully integrated package.
This is where we announce new releases, tutorials, tips and tricks and share what we're working on.
Multi-cart, vendor themes, and more!
Last few weeks release was a big one, and very well received. A big thanks to everyone helping us, using Joobi solutions, giving feedback and asking questions.
Today's release is about Multi-cart and addresses those little issues that were reproduced after the big update.
Here are the list of things we have done:
With multi-cart you can mimic a popular site like etsy.com, where vendors can setup different shipping modules and payment gateways in one checkout.
- Themes for Vendors
Ability for vendors to select their own store themes (vendor homage page) that is pre-define by the administrator.
- Refundable based on type
Ability to allow refunds base on product types e.g you can allow refunds to any product type but not subscription type.
- Downloadable vouchers
You can now download the voucher directly from the order page.
- Minimum number of products per order - ability for admin to restrict the number of products a buyer can checkout
- Mass archive of orders
- ACL for Shipping - you can now set restriction for your Shipping carriers to be accessible only to specific role
- Added the rating option in jAuction
Improvements and Fixes
- Improved: Facebook API
- Improved: Multi-language when SEF URL is enabled
- Improved: Ask question button in the item page is now showing in modal instead of redirecting to another page
- Improved: When creating a product, the type pick-list is now sorted alphabetically
- Improved: JWPlayer for mp4 files
- Resolved: Selecting a shipping API always result to NONE after page is refreshed
- Resolved: Disabling the cache and minification of CSS will result to malfunction of buttons in jCenter preferences
- Resolved: Manul sending of invoice will display error notices
- Resolved: Direct Edit & Direct Translate in the frontend result to an empty modal when clicked
- Resolved: Sql errors in the frontend in My orders menu and orders view
- Resolved: Print icon in the item page is not clickable
- Resolved: product creation in the frontend result to an error "The page does not exists"
- Resolved: Changing an order status will result to an error notice
- Resolved: Product module does not display "add to cart button" and price
- Resolved: Sorting of attribute values in the frontend will result to an error " Unauthorized access"
- Resolved: Advance search does not display in the vendor store page
- Resolved: Review button show up in every Joomla article
- Resolved: .modal conflict in Joomla 2.5 backend item page
- Resolved: Calendar buttons in jAuction product edit is not clickable
Who can upgrade?
- In order to update, you need to have jCenter 3.0 and higher. You can do simply by upgrading in your jCenter using automatic update.
- Users with an active membership/license.
New to Joobi?
Evaluate all Joobi Applications before you purchase for Free. Download it here.
We hope you all really enjoy the new features and we will keep working hard to make your experience the best it can be.
- A surprise release to give the Joomla community a better shopping-cart experience.
- Stable release of jContacts - Contact Management Application to help you make better decisions.