One of our goals with Joobi eCommerce applications is to be able to integrate the most popular payment gateways to give you the flexibility to process credit cards and online payments with the solution of your choice.
And we strongly believed that all payment gateways should be available in the core package free to use without you having to pay any additional cost just to use it in your Joomla eCommerce store.
To this end, we’ve overhauled the existing gateways and added a ton of new payment gateways, that we thought it deserved a blog post of its own. Let’s dig in!
Here are the exciting new list of payment gateways that are released today. If you've got an account with any of the processors below, you can start collecting online orders;
We've also developed below payment gateways however we need a test account to be able to test it completely before we can release it to you.
If you've got an account with any of the below mention processors please let us know.
The first user who can help us provide with a working test accounts will be rewarded with a 30% discount to any Joobi plans.
- Amazon Payments
But wait, there's more! We also added a bunch of cool enhancements, such as:
Won Auction Automatic Invoice Creation
- Automatic creation of invoice for won auction
- Winner notification inclides a link to the invoice where winner can see and checkout
- Only admin can remove auctions in the listing in the invoices
Vendor Own Terms & Conditions
Vendor can create their own terms that can be displayed in the vendor products, in the checkout pages and in the order email that is sent to the buyer.
Vendor Invoice Creation
Each vendors can now create invoices for their own products. And store admin has the full control of this functionality and is disabled by default.
Auction Countdown Timer
The auction count down timer is now available in the all listing view ( product listing, category item listing, vendor item listing and auction product module)
Vendor Custom Fields
Store admin can now create all types of custom fields for Vendors that can be searchable and has the possibility to be shown in the advance search module.
Below are the following areas where to can display your vendors custom field;
- Vendor Home
- Vendor Dashboard in Vendor Area
- Organization Form
- Vendor Profile Edit (Admin)
- Vendor Profile Edit (Front-end)
- Vendor Registration Form (Front-end)
- List of Vendors for Customers
- List of Vendors for Store Manager
- Organization Listing
Advance Search Module
Ability to search item and product attributes, and then filter them that will redirect to a modal page to perform advance search filtering.
Atributes are now searchable through advance search module
Pick-list Custom Field type
Custom field Pick-list type can now define a parent pick-list so that when you edit a product if you change the parent pick list the values in the child pick list list will change accordingly
- Resolved: Paypal recurring unable to create recurrong profile
- Resolved: Buy Now button is shown to "All users" even it is set to registered users only
- Resolved: Table view for product listing doesn't have social icons and vendor name displayed
- Resolved: Product badge style "Bubble label" was using black font
- Resolved: New badge was diplaying even the option is disabled.
- Resolved: Cloning the theme skins will result to a broken store design
- Resolved: Disabling the minification and CDN breaks the Joobi admin theme
- Resolved: Vendor area menu redirects to a user menu when menu is clicked
- Resolved: Unpublished custom fields was showing in the advance search module
- Resolved: Error notices in the advance search module
Error message: Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$devicevisible in /yoursite/joobi/node/output/class/forms.php on line 711
- Resolved: Fatal error in the custom field creation
Fatal error: Call to a member function getName() on a non-object in /yoursite/=/joobi/node/design/model/columns.php on line 211
- Resolved: Saving the module preferences will result to a controller error.
The controller was not found for the following name: main-widgets-joomla. Check that you have a controller defined!
- Resolved: Store manager is not able to edit products in the front-end.
How do I update?
You'll need an active subscription to access the update server.
If you're already using jCenter 3.0 or higher version. Just wait for an automated email from your website to notify you about the new update (usually it takes a few second to a week after the initial release) so you get a more stable build. Or if you can't wait to get your hands on the new enhancements, just click "Check" button from the jCenter application page and do the automatic update.
For lower version users, simply browse the list of change-logs and locate the right version you are on, and then follow the update guide until you get to the latest version.
New to Joobi?
Evaluate all Joobi Applications before you purchase for Free (No credit card and registration required). Download it here
What else is going on?
jClassifieds is now ready for production. We'll write a more detailed blog about it next week, for the meantime you can explore jClassifieds features here.
We hope you like the new additions as much as we do! As always, if you hit any snags with the new version let us know immediately and we'll fix it right up.
Oh, and you should really follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.