Return and Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with your Joobi purchase of a product you have 30 days to send an email for requesting and exchange or refund.
Please note that Joobi does not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products:
- Joobi Website Templates and Newsletter Templates
- Product that is custom configured to your specifications, including personalized products
- Opened software (Note that you may return software after rejecting the licensing terms, provided the software is not installed on a computer. However, if your software includes a license that you can read before you break the seal or sticker on the software media packaging, you may not return the software once you break the software media packaging seal or sticker).
- Software Up to Date Program Products (i.e., software upgrade subscription product)
NOTE: Joobi recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Joobi or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Joobi is not responsible for typographical errors. Joobi reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Joobi Store concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- Joobi reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Joobi Store at any time.
- Joobi may make changes to any products or services offered at the Joobi Store, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the Joobi Store with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Joobi makes no commitment to update the information provided at the Joobi Store with respect to such products and services.
- Joobi reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Joobi Store, or to any portion of the Joobi Store, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Joobi Store, or any portion of the Joobi Store, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Joobi Store, or any portion of the Joobi Store, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Joobi Store are governed by International law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- No Joobi employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Joobi Store's policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- Joobi’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by Joobi of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between Joobi and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
- The Joobi Store provides access to Joobi international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Joobi products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Joobi in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.